Logo Design, Custom logo design from One Source Graphics
Custom logo design from a company you can trust: One Source Graphics
Your corporate image, and especially your company logo, is too important to trust to amateurs. You’ll probably spend $1000s on marketing your products and services, so make sure you start off on the right foot with the corporate logo design specialists at One Source Graphics.
One Source Graphics has taken what was once a long, expensive process and turned it into an easy, even fun experience. With a little input from you about your company, our professional logo designers will provide you with a great-looking, custom company logo design quickly and inexpensively.
Our one-of-a-kind website allows you to see all of your concepts and revisions on the password-protected Project Central page, where you can easily make revision requests and changes. Our customer support is ready to assist you at any time through phone, email and Skype.
You have a lot of choices to get a new company logo created:
Have a friend or relative create it – Everyone has an uncle’s cousin’s brother-in-law that does freelance design. While they might be very skilled as a designer and produce something professional, it might not be what you like. In addition, since you know this person you will probably be stuck with the company logo for a long time.
Do-it-yourself – There are a lot of tools out there for graphic design. We use Adobe Illustrator. But like many specialized services, having the tools isn’t as important as the knowledge and skill to use them.
Hire a traditional design firm – You probably have some local ad agencies and design firms in your area. They’ll want to setup an appointment and explain to you their processes in developing a corporate logo. They will typically assign one designer to the project and it will generally cost between $1500-$3000. Aside from the cost and time it will take, they’ll probably do good work.
Online company logo design services – There are numerous sites that create company logos on the Internet. Most of these sites are actually small traditional design shops that put up an Internet storefront. It pays to do your homework when deciding on an online vendor. Here are some tips:[list style=”grey-check-5″]
- Look at the quality of the site – If their own site is unprofessional and not polished, you can only imagine what your image will look like.
- Make sure you can get a hold of them – many sites hide behind their Internet storefront and avoid customer interaction
- Review their partners and recommendations – Good company logo design firms have no shortage of happy customers or strong partners.
- Be careful of ‘Satisfaction Guarantees’ that don’t actually give you any of your money back. Not many sites are really willing to put their money on the line with every project.
- Look and see where they reside – Do you want to work with a company logo design firm that is located in a country with lax business standards or regulations’
- Are they using state of the art technology’ Most online logo design companies do business via email, which can become complicated and cumbersome as you get into the process of designing your company logo. Look for a company that really uses the internet efficiently by automating tasks such as notifications and display of concepts so that you pay for creativity, not management overhead.
What makes One Source Graphics different?[list style=”grey-check-5″]
- One Source Graphics’ logo designers specialize in corporate identity design.
- Rather than put one logo designer on a job, One Source Graphics provides two to five logo designers per job, depending on the package you choose. That means that you’ll get a much wider variety of unique ideas.
- A guaranteed 72-hour turn-around time for initial logo concepts. Revisions are done in 48 hours.
- Friendly and accessible support. You can contact us anytime during normal business hours.
- Our easy-to-use website increases efficiency and reduces mistakes and missed deadlines.
- Unbeatable service and quality, at a great price.
A company logo you can use
A great corporate logo design can only take you so far. You also need functionality. That’s why each One Source Graphics designer always makes sure that the company logos they design can be used in a variety of ways. Whether you want to use your corporate logo for digital media such as the Internet or presentations, or you want it on fax cover sheets, we’ll provide you with a logo that can be used in all applications.
Silver $299[list style=”dark-blue-check-5″]
- 4 Original Logo Concepts
- 2 Designers
- 2 Logo Revisions
Gold $399[list style=”grey-check-5″]
- 6 Original Logo Concepts
- 3 Designers
- Unlimited Logo Revisions
Platinum $599[list style=”grey-check-5″]
- 10 Original Logo Concepts
- 5 Designers
- Unlimited Logo Revisions
We want your business
If there is anything we can do to win your business, please let us know. If you have any questions about designing company logos or logos in general, please don’t be shy. Our company logo specialists are also available by phone at 800.974.5580, or you can visit our frequently asked questions page for more information.